Published for the first time. The manuscript of Bhagavad-gita As It Is.
This is the “original manuscript” referred to by Jayadvaita Swami which he uses to justify the BBT changes to Srila Prabhuapda’s Gita.
As I have noted elsewhere ISKCON’s New Gita Closer to the Manuscript? Not Really…
this manuscript is not the authority, the published book is the authority. However out of interest we have decided to publish the “original manuscript” also.
The manuscript is presented as .pdf files and can best be viewed with the Adobe PDF viewer which can be downloaded free of charge from www.Adobe.com
- Chapter 1: Observing the Armies on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra
- Chapter 2: Contents of the Gita Summarized
- Chapter 3: Karma-yoga
- Chapter 4: Transcendental Knowledge
- Chapter 5: Karma-yoga-Action in Krsna Consciousness
- Chapter 6: Sankhya-yoga
- Chapter 7: Knowledge of the Absolute
- Chapter 8: Attaining the Supreme
- Chapter 9: The Most Confidential Knowledge
- Chapter 10: The Opulence of the Absolute
- Chapter 11: The Universal Form
- Chapter 12: Devotional Service
- Chapter 13: Nature, the Enjoyer, and Consciousness
- Chapter 14: The Three Modes of Material Nature
- Chapter 15: The Yoga of the Supreme Person
- Chapter 16: The Divine and Demoniac Natures
- Chapter 17: The Divisions of Faith
- Chapter 18: Conclusion-The Perfection of Renunciation